***SHOW HOME NOW OPEN THURSDAY - MONDAY 10AM TILL 4PM. LUXURY LIVING IN THE COUNTRY WITH EASY ACCESS TO CENTRAL LONDON- ONLY TWO HOMES REMAINING - CALL 0208 449 9069 TO BOOK YOUR EXCLUSIVE VIEWING ON THIS STUNNING SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED NEW BUILD HOUSE***
**ONLY 2 NOW REMAINING**
MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS.
PLOT 4 - FLOOR PLAN DIMENSIONS
Lounge - 3650mm x 4295mm (11'11 x 14'1)
Kitchen/Dining - 3345mm x 6595mm (11'0 x 21'8)
Study - 3650mm x 2200mm (11'11 x 7'3)
Bedroom 1 - 5495mm x 3370mm (18'0 x 11'0)
Bedroom 2 - 5100mm x 3135mm (16'9 x 10'3)
Bedroom 3 - 4380mm x 3745mm (14'4 x 12'4)
Bedroom 4 - 3265mm x 2740mm (10'9 x 9'0)
UNIQUE PROPERTIES IN A STUNNING LOCATION
Meadow View comprises six elegant family homes set in the middle of open countryside, offering a lifestyle with the best of all worlds. Three different styles provide the opportunity to purchase a property offering key choices for your preferred lifestyle.
Built by award winning developer Osprey Homes, Meadow View has been sympathetically designed to offer the maximum benefit of life in a brand new home, with great emphasis placed on quality from the outset.
These properties have been constructed from responsibly sourced materials with a policy centred around sustainability wherever possible. environmental concerns are addresses, with each dwelling boasting the latest technology to ensure maximum energy efficiency. An unprecedented specification has been included throughout to ensure that there is nothing to disappoint.
Each property has a 10 year NHBC guarantee offering complete peace of mind.
PREMIUM SPECIFICATION FROM AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER
Meadow View has been developed with an overall theme of tradition allied to contemporary styling. Three architectural approaches have been taken, each with different features, all designed to sit in harmony with each other and grouped around a secluded courtyard.
Internally, variety is evident with each type offering its own distinct layout. Kitchens are combined with breakfast or dining areas, while several properties have separate dining rooms. Designer kitchen units are available in several different styles, depending on stage of construction and a range of integrated appliances are standard. Additionally, all properties include utility rooms.
Studies are a welcome feature allowing for a home-office, a popular feature in today's world and lounges are suitably spacious, as befits properties of this standing.
Bedrooms number between three and five and all are of a good size. Master Bedrooms benefit from extensive built in wardrobes and luxury en-suite facilities.
Bathrooms are fitted with Sottini Sanitaryware and Vado taps and showers offer additional sophistication. Bauhaus vanity units with complementing basins offer stylish storage solutions. Porcelanosa tiling at half and full height in all wet rooms adds a further degree of elegance.
Award winning Osprey Homes is rapidly gaining a matchless reputation for the high quality and specification of its properties.
Recognition by the industry has been rapid, winning the Building Excellence and Housing Project of the Year categories at the prestigious Herts Building & Construction Awards.
These homes offer the ultimate lifestyle for today's discerning purchasers. The company's reliance on high quality materials, superior standards of craftsmanship and a highly regarded environmental policy places us at the forefront of today's developers.
Meadow View - Specification
KITCHEN & UTILITY
* Individually designed, high quality kitchen with soft closers to drawers and doors complete with Silestone worktop and upstand.
* Built-in double oven
* 5 ring gas hob
* Stainless / glass extractor hood
* Integrated fridge / freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Space for washer / dryer
* Inset 1.5 bowl sink and drainer in stainless steel finish with Blanco chrome tap to kitchen
* Under cupboard lighting
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
* Contemporary Sottini Sanitaryware
* Bauhaus Vanity units with complementing basins
* Vado taps and showers
* Surface mounted Vado thermostatic shower with bespoke sliding rail kit and head together with chrome shower door
* Chrome heated towel rail
* Shaver point
* Full height Porcelanosa ceramic tiling around bath and shower cubicles, half height to all other walls
* Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling
* Grade A rated gas-fired condensing boiler with pressurised hot water cylinder
* Compact radiators with grilles
* Built in wardrobes including shelf and hanging rail to master bedroom
* Low energy downlighters in bathrooms, kitchens, ensuites and cloakrooms
* All other rooms have low energy pendant lighting
* BT / TV Satellite points to the living room, study, kitchen and master bedroom
* Power and light to loft space
* Contemporary external lighting adjacent to front door
* Wiring for external lighting to rear elevation
WINDOWS, DOORS & IRONMONGERY
* Painted white 4 panel textured doors
* High performance GRP front doors
* High performance PVCu windows
* French doors with chrome handles
* Chrome finish to internal door furniture
* Dulux Emulsion paint throughout
* White gloss finish to skirting and architraves
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
* Mains-operated smoke detectors
* Multi point locking systems to front and rear doors
* 10 year NHBC warranty
* Paved paths and patios
* Turf to front garden, rear gardens top soiled
* Outside tap
* 1.8 metre high close boarded fence between plots
* Timber gate with bolt and latch
*Disclaimer: Please note the external image is a computer generated illustration of Plot 4 and the internal images shown are of a previous Osprey development to give you an idea of our specification.
*Incentive is subject to terms and conditions. Stamp duty is single property only.